< beyond java />
Core Agile Training with Scrum, Extreme Programming, and Kanban
DURATION: 2 Days
Orange & Bronze is primarily a software development firm. Our very survival depends on successful delivery of projects. Our approach to Agile training is therefore pragmatic, not theoretical. It is not just a discussion of one methodology or another, but an analysis of why projects succeed or fail, and which practices can address specific issues. We go beyond what is written in books and articles, and bring in our own experience. What we found out by applying Agile Software Development since 2005 is that many things written in books are not always applicable in the real world, and we bring this insight to our training.
During the class, we try to understand your organization's specific issues and pain points, and share the various approaches that we or our clients have tried to address similar situations. More than just giving you technical knowledge, we try to arm you with specific action items that you can immediately apply to your organization.
Who should attend
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
Benefits of the program
- Understanding the factors that determine project success or failure.
- Gaining a wide view of the methodologies and practices available in Agile, and to which situation each is applicable.
- Shared understanding within the organization of the challenges and expectation of each role.
- Shared perspective when addressing process improvements.
Core Agile Workshop with Scrum, Extreme Programming, and Kanban
- Why projects fail
- Major Agile methodologies
- Roles & Teams
- Estimation & Planning
- Iterative Development
- Scaling Agile: SAFe, LeSS & DA
- Agile Engineering