< beyond java />
Core Spring Training
DURATION: 3 Days
Spring is a dependency injection framework that simplifies Java EE development and testing.
This course is designed for experienced developers who would like to gain more depth on Spring and building loosely-coupled and testable applications, as well as aspect oriented programming.
O&B is the first SpringSource partner based in the Philippines. Many of our engineers and architects have been using Spring Framework since its first stable release in 2004, and have built massive global systems as well as innovative products using Spring.
Benefits of the Program
Trainees will understand how to do the following:
- Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
- Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) with Spring
- Test Spring-based applications using JUnit 5
- Use Spring to access relational databases - JDBC, JPA, and Spring Data
- Use Spring support for transactions
- Simplifying applications with Spring Boot auto-configuration, and starters
- Build a simple MVC application using Spring Boot
- Implement REST with Spring MVC and RestTemplate
- Spring Security
- Utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing
Experienced enterprise Java developers and architects who want to learn how to take advantage of the Spring Framework in their own applications.
- Experience with developing applications using Java (including Servlet API, JUnit)
- Basic understanding of JDBC and relational database concepts
- Has created basic Java web applications
- Annotation-based Dependency Injection
- Understanding Bean Lifecycle
- Testing a Spring-based application
- Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Data Access, Transactions, and JDBC with Spring
- Spring Boot Introduction, Dependencies, and Auto-configuration
- JPA/Hibernate with Spring and Spring Data
- Spring MVC Architecture and Overview
- REST with Spring MVC
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot Testing Enhancements