< OUR MOST POPULAR TRAINING COURSE />
MEAN Stack Development Training
DURATION: 7 Days
MEAN stands for:
- MongoDB - the leading NoSQL database, empowering businesses to be more agile and scalable.
- Express - a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
- Angular.js - lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
This course provides an introduction to the various parts of the MEAN stack. This training course was developed and is taught by some of the Philippines' well-known and respected software engineers and architects, and uses the format trusted by some of the best companies in the Philippines.
Day 1 : Introduction to the MEAN stack
- Node, NPM and bower
- Basic concepts
- Language fundamentals
Day 3 : Node.js
- HTTP programming overview
- Basic concepts (Sync and Async features)
- GET, POST, DELETE and PUT (CRUD in HTTP)
- Simple routing with NodeJS
- A discussion of middlewares
- Introduction to test frameworks
Day 4 : Express
- Basic routes
- Stacking up more middlewares
- Express templating
Day 5-6 : Mongo
- Basic concepts (NoSQL vs RDMBS, Document oriented DBs)
- Server management
- Basic usage (CRUD)
- Hooking up Node, Express and Mongoose
- Basic CRUD with Mongoose
Day 7-8 : Angular.js
- Basic concepts (SPA, single page application)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites needed before I take this training track?
- Previous web development experience using other technologies e.g. nodeJS, PHP, ASP.net, Java
What skills should I expect to possess at the end of the course?
- Be able to build a SPA (single page application) using Angular
- Understand the new compilation workflow of Angular using the CLI
- Build a web app using Angular components
- Understand the role of Angular with RESTful endpoints
- Understand how authentication works in Angular