< Beyond Java />
DURATION: 2 Days
Understand how business requirements become database designs, and the basics of reading and writing to a relational database using SQL (Structured Query Language).
This course is not just for developers, but for anyone who wants to understand the impact of business requirements to complexity and cost.
Anyone that wants a high-level appreciation of managing data stored in relational databases including developers, business analysts, QA, testers, and project managers.
- Data Retrieval
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Single Row and Conversion Functions
- Aggregating Data Using Group Functions
- Retrieving Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries and Set Operators
- Manipulating Data and Transactions